• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alliance chagning trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In my map, player chooses a hero from 1 of 3 altars (undead,aliance,horde altars). For example, player have chosen a Troll, its a horde hero of course, so his hero instantly teleports to horde town, and his diplomacy to Horde, and Horde diplomacy to his is set to ally. I have this for all 3 sides so far. But if another player choose a tauren what can i do to make him allied to first player? Player2 could chose undead hero as well from where will the game know that he have chosen a horde hero? Please help me.

Level 13
you could try using different variables for the teams, and make them playergroups, then you make a trigger:
event: player chooses a hero
condition: hero is equal to troll
action: add triggering player to playergroup " horde"

im not 100% sure if this will work, but i don't know another way

Level 4
Ive done it! I have 3 variables (player group) Alliance, Horde and Undead. First 3 triggers are:
Make Alliance threat Alliance as ally
Make Horde threat Horde as Ally
Make Undead threat Undead as Ally

Next one
A Unit Enter Region (Playable map area)
Or Conditions:
Unit= Knight
Unit=Huntress
Unit=Dwarf
(and other Alliance characters)
Player group: Add Owner of unit to Alliance

Simillar triggers to Undead and Horde