• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Queen Moel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi!

I know that there are an alien queen and a face hugger model out there, but it is not avaible on this website...does anyone know where I can download this models? I need them for my new map :)

MfG

Cyrax

Level 5
no idea but you could use existing models in warcraft, i had an alien map before i just used a hydralisk model, scaled it up and changed its colour to vomit green. for facehuggers, it doesnt really matter since they are so damn small, i think i used crypt lord with a heavy black tint and scaled very small

Level 7
I don't know where you can download "this models". I remember seeing one on this site, so it should there.

Also, don't sign your posts - it makes you look like an asshole, regardless of who you are.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.