• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Alchemy Island Trouble new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
a very pretty island is haunted by the undead legion, and one alchemist must defend the island!

this map is non-stop so you will have to survive as long as u want too ;D
i triggered it my self all it was made by me, and the skill book and spells are all customs.

i will be updating regularly with new islands, spawns, maybe a mercenary camp, and as always a new Alchemy Spellbook!

plz rate the map and try it out since its a one-player map.

Attachments

• Alchemy Island Trouble.w3x
    30 KB · Views: 68
Level 2
It's far to simple; I mean really, you shouldn't ask people to rate a map that has barely nothing in it and is still in heavy development.

The main issue here is that it's just so boring. It requires no strategy and I found that I could go AFK for up to 15 minutes at a time and still not die. The 'custom' spells are very unoriginal and most of them are just modifications of normal spells. Along with the many grammatical errors and missing tooltips, this map needs complete revamping if it's to become anything good.

I'm not going to rate it because it's no where near complete; come back when a lot more progress is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.