• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Akatsuki Fight [L]ast

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a hero arena game style with contains 8 different heroes can be choosed.
All heroes is based of Akatsuki clan from Naruto.

Host can choose 1 of 8 different terrains to make it more interesting.

There is 3 type of game modes, FFA(shorten of Free For All), Team(2v2v2v2) and Group(4v4)
The game's goal is to reach the score, first player/first team/first group reach the score will win the game.

Game Commands:
-ms (show hero movement speed)
-tips (show hero's combo skills)
-clear (clear text on screen)
-repick (show discription to repick hero)

Press ESC to hide the scoreboard, press once again to show it.
Timer of owner dying hero is show on the scoreboard.

Updates:
Fixed an error of Kakuzu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS MAP IS PROTECTED!

Keywords:
akatsuki, arena, hero arena, hero, heroes, naruto, idane, the-shadows, fight
Contents

Akatsuki Fight [L]ast (Map)

Reviews
16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Category abuse, horrible terrain, malfunctioning icons, bad spells and tooltips, unoriginal, Rejected.

M

16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Category abuse, horrible terrain, malfunctioning icons, bad spells and tooltips, unoriginal, Rejected.

Level 5
Well a plus to this map is, its not another Naruto (I hate naruto) AOS, and its quite fun with a group.

However, the large file size for such a small map isn't a good thing, How about you change the suggested players to something with an integer in it, say 8 Fans.

Level 7
Well a plus to this map is, its not another Naruto (I hate naruto) AOS, and its quite fun with a group.

However, the large file size for such a small map isn't a good thing, How about you change the suggested players to something with an integer in it, say 8 Fans.

ya thats good idea and can you make player pick only 1 character it should not have the same hero at the same time..thats not cool.:grin:

Level 6
oh i see..
you two wants a stackable hero huh? :gg:
its not impossible to do that but ingame people can repick to another hero right? same if i make a stackable hero also no use, people can repick with same hero then.

mapfile huge?
yeah i also uploaded my low quality map at epicwar.com with small filesize and faster download. that actually for online gaming such as gg-game.

this huge filesize nicely for lan game firstly at cc. :thumbs_up:

btw, i maybe stop updating this map.
working for the next map~ :razz:

Level 3
Kakuzu is error, especially the demon form. And how about the other akatsuki member, pain and orochimaru?

Level 3
or maybe you can give this project to other people to continue the project.
If you want, I can continue the project bcause I have a lot of things in my head such as challenge system, where player can challenge to a duel in an arena.
And I have an idea about assist system, where a player can choose a hero and the partner. (for ex: hidan and kakuzu). The partner can help in combat with some condition such as using skill or when hp below 200.
And maybe some combo system, when you use 2 skills in some order, it will trigger another skill.
Owh, I there are so many things in my head right now after played your incredible map.

And to remind you, I'm the one who give the idea about repick system.