• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Age of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I am making a "simple" copy of a flash game called "Age of War" which I enjoyed playing around the late noughties. I am able to make units/terrain, but like many when I try to fiddle with triggers it explodes in my face. So I am looking for someone who can help me make triggers etc. Most credit goes to that person, whomever you are.
http://www.maxgames.com/play/age-of-war.html This is the game :)

Map progress thus far:

Terrain finished
3v3 - 6 straight lines
First age units/buildings finished

Would be nice to discuss with person who might help me in real time (microphone) via TeamSpeak or Skype about what help with triggers I need etc.
Thank you and good day.

P.S. I am aware that better maps than this might already exist, but I'd like to make this map just because. I belive it will also be quicker than already more advanced maps.

Last edited:
Level 4
I can help you out, if you don't mind scheduling, since I only have access to the computer on basis of availability.

PM/Friend me on hive if you still want help, and we'll get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.