• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AFK Dropper[Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys its me again, the noob of Hive.

I'm looking A trigger (or set of triggers) that can accomplish the following:

1) Can detect if a player has moved mouse
2) After a 60 second timer, if a player has not moved mouse red text is Displayed:
"Player(s) X mouse hasn't been touched for 60 seconds, 10 seconds remaining to move mouse before AFK booting"
3) If mouse isn't moved then the player(s) are Defeated. If the mouse IS moved the timer resets for the player which moved his/her mouse.
4)Every time a mouse of a player moves, the timer Refreshes

if any1 can help me tyvm and +rep

Level 10
Hmm. I don't see any events that can detect simply moving the mouse.
Theres events for using the keyboard, and clicking stuff, so I could write something up that drops them if they don't click something or type something for two minutes?

Level 22
You play only with a mouse oO The chance that someone wont use a key is 1%, + it could be based on whether a hero or unit controled by player is issued an order which means player will be dropped if hasn't been given a command for X time - that excludes the need tfor using keys or mouse as a condition.

Level 4
well all the player does is type in 2 commands, then waits (more time than the afk timer would be allotted). because after the command is typed in a unit is spawned for that player's "computer controlled ally" meaning the player doesn't use the unit his/herself. so it wouldnt be abnormal for a person not to use a key for 60 seconds

Level 5
lol no... MAKE IT BASED ON CAMERA POSITION!!! Trigger that stores old camera position and new and if will be new cam position different than prev then isnt player afk... I will make this...

UPDATE:
OK Finished...
Working for all 12 players(checks only players not computer) but i
don't tested this in multiplayer (maybye this can cause desyncs).

Attachments

• AFK Detect 0.1.w3m
    17 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.