• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Additional Fel Orc Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Would it be legit to have Fel Orc Models respective to their clans? Obviously this would be something out of Burning Crusade or prior, but I had this odd idea of attempting a MOBA style map in Outland with multiple maps, multiple factions and obviously having distinctive Fel Orcs respective to their clans, maybe add Fel Orc on medium sized nether dragon so that it can be equivalent to a Wyvern Rider? I had an idea of a 3 way MOBA between Alliance, Horde, and Fel Orc Bleeding Hollow, Bonechewer, and Shattered Hand. Maybe Dragonmaw, but the map I had in mind would be Hellfire Peninsula like in WoW even though I'm not a big fan of WoW. I don't have much experience in World Editor aside from landscape design. lol

Last edited:
Level 9
Hey,

You are rambling. Are you making a request? Are you trying to gather attention for your project? You need more focus. I moved your thread to requests.

Yeah it's a request and yeah that is a bunch of rambling hahaha. I tried deleting my post but I couldn't figure it out. If anything, the only thing I would really want is a fel orc on a netherdrake and also in the WC3 campaign I found it odd that the Fel Orcs in Outland had kodo's. Be nice if someone can replace the kodo with something else since kodo's are only native to Azeroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.