• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add attachment points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello i'm working on a map called Warcraft Royale and i have this model that i need to heavily modify in order just to use it, but my modelling knowledge is rather limited. What i need is attachment points for this model: Chest, origin, head, overhead.

It has a few other problems too that i can overlook, but if they can be fixed i'd love that:
-The model portrait camera is too low and not centered on the model.
-The model bleeds visuals over units that stand in front of it.
-Health bars just sit on the ground instead of being above the unit, i have no idea what causes it.

Attachments

• BoxY.mdx
    5.9 KB · Views: 27
Level 14
Here you go, added attachment points, but tell me if they aren't working as intended as i couldn't test the model ingame.

As for the 3 other problems
-I have created a new camera, however as said above, i couldn't test it ingame as i am missing Run256Border.blp texture, therefore i don't know if this is what you need
-Can't understand : (
-I did "Calculate Extents" on it, although i am not sure if this fixes the health bar problem

Attachments

• BoxYFixed2.mdx
    7.4 KB · Views: 27
Level 24
It's working just how i wanted it to, thanks a lot :)

Heres the picture showing what i mean by bleeding over units.

Attachments

• Bleeding.jpg
    Bleeding.jpg
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.