• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

add a Saving function??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HI!!

Im creating a map calld world of warcraft 3D.. And one day i got up with an briliant idea.. To add a saving function.. I tried to create one but, but in the end it was totaly failure.. And now i need some help to figure this problem out.. please can somebody help me with this.. :wink:

Level 2
The saving function perpuse is to store the unit and then upload it on another server like the Legacies_TS v1.0c and dark deeds 6 and other onlite wc3 maps..
Or generated codes..

Level 3
DO YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE JUST MAKE A SAVE FUNCTION JUST LIKE THAT? IT TAKES HOURS or maybe 30 min TO MAKE 1

Level 2
i've tried that!! but it dosent work wery well.. check it out yourself.. I tried lods of ways but none worked.. plz help.!!

Level 5
Yu_Yevon said:
WEU messes up World Editor for me. When ever i try to save my maps with WEU it closes it without saving.
ya funny ..WEU doesnt mess up map dude, its help my map alots...im makin a new RPG map i got 4 save/load system and its work 100% , 2 systems was creat by WEU script and 1 creat by myself and other one created by my brother, if you want 1 then email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.