• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Acolyte's RPG Preview Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a piece of terrain that will be included in my upcoming "Acolyte's RPG".

You can check out more things about the project at www.tforge.net in the hosted project forums.

Edit - I know that I left the little purple box thingies :roll:
And its not all the way completed. I am adding more things in the future, so if it looks bare on the right side dont bitch about it.

AcolytesVillageTerrain1.jpg

Level 8
1 add flowers
2 add rocks
3 try not to use so many big fences...
4 birds are always cool!
5 to many trees... there isnt that many trees in a farm area...
6 farms usually dont have fences aroung the crops...
7 add some littler crops and stuff...
8 add more natural plants etc...
9 more tiles around it... not all grass and stone :p

other than those 9 bad things its pretty good :D

Level 3
yeh doodads, you can find em on any map that could include cornfields ( so dont think about finding them in outlands, sunken ruins, or icecrownglacier or something )

for example lordaeron summer --> doodads --> environment ---> and then corn

and the tile can be found under "village" tileset.

Level 7
maybe u should use more than 2 different tiles for the terrain (not including the corn field)

Level 9
if you look real hard you can see a few patches of what i thinks is grassy dirt or mabey its just grass and the other stuff is trimmed i don't know and btw it looks pretty good

Level 13
Nice for a start, but for advanced terraining better check the worldedit.[dunno url ending atm]-tutorials, there're no good terrainers on this site. Your terrain needs more details & variations, perhaps in some days I'll post a pic to show you what I mean.

Level 8
lol darkshadow... and the picture looks alot better , BUT the trees are still a bit to small and u need a bit more neutral critters running around like squirrels :) why did u make such a small screenshot of it this time though!? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.