• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accessing Reforged Assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was looking at making some skins I need for my custom campaign however now that Warcraft 3 has moved from the MPQ format to CASC I was wondering if there's an easy way to access all the model, skin and icon files and export them for me to edit them.

If not all I need is the Reforged Spell Breaker skins and icons.

Last edited:
I never had any issues with CASCView, also if the CASCView damaged the CASC the game can now be manually repaired with the Blizzard App. The Blizzard App will also automatically scan and repair your game(s), and check for updates everytime you start it. The CASC should be in the directory where you installed your game, I just extracted tons of files recently from Reforged.

Last edited:
I never had any issues with CASCView, also if the CASCView damaged the CASC the game can now be manually repaired with the Blizzard App. The Blizzard App will also automatically scanband repair your game(s), and check for updates everytime you start it. The CASC should be in the directory where you installed your game, I just extracted tons of files recently from Reforged.

Yeah I've finally found the data and extracted the skins and are currently making one, but I'd still need the models since I've never used modelling software before.

Status
Not open for further replies.