• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] About DotA Kick Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! I'm not sure whether this should be in the JASS Section or GUI, but oh well... How does DotA do its kick system? As in when it actually kicks?

Level 4
I never thought about how it is programmed but I know this...
If you'r afk for 10mins the players get to vote if they want to kick you...-I believe that 1 vote is enough(Not sure)

Level 2
I never thought about how it is programmed but I know this...
If you'r afk for 10mins the players get to vote if they want to kick you...-I believe that 1 vote is enough(Not sure)

I know that, but what I want to know is how the actual kicking works, it's not like those kick systems where they just defeat you and remove all you're units...

Level 40
Step 1: Create an integer array (one slot for each player)

Step 2: Whenever a player issues any type of order, store the time on the global game timer (which DotA has to tell you how long the game has been) into that player's slot on the array.

Step 3: Every <interval>, detect whether the last order issued was more than 10 minutes before the current time listed on the timer. If so, activate the kick trigger for that player.

Level 2
Step 1: Create an integer array (one slot for each player)

Step 2: Whenever a player issues any type of order, store the time on the global game timer (which DotA has to tell you how long the game has been) into that player's slot on the array.

Step 3: Every <interval>, detect whether the last order issued was more than 10 minutes before the current time listed on the timer. If so, activate the kick trigger for that player.

I KNOW THAT!! I want to know how the KICKING itself works -.-

Level 12
-A player types kick Player Name of (stored afk player)

-Defeat stored afk player,dont show messages,show score screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.