• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Ability Modification] Making Abilities Cost Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a map, and from what I can tell, on any other map where abilities cost gold, it can be easily manipulated to where you only pay for one unit and upgrade 12.

For example, in one map, you can select 12 units, and hit upgrade on the first one, if you only have enough gold for the first one, it will work. It will subtract as much gold as needed for all of them (so lets say its 5 per unit, and you have 50, it'll try to subtract 60, and just put you at 0.) but upgrade all of them, even if you only have enough for 1

I would like it to use reveal's variable, where it costs money to cast as part of the ability, not as a trigger.

Or make a reveal that autotargets self when cast, that way triggers can handle the morph function.

Status
Not open for further replies.