• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Attack Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. i'm in need of help because i've made an Hero Ability based on the Sweeping Cleave (i'm not sure about the name of the ablity, my Editor is half in my mother language and half in English making me don't understand a ****) of the Pit Lord, it should be the passive ability that makes you deal a % of the damage to the enemies around the target. The ability made by me its supposed to realease a thunder from the sky on the enemy and i tried using the Lighting Bolt effect in every "Art -" string of the object editor but it still doesn't appear.
So here my questions:

1) How do i change the language of the editor? this mix of italian and english is making me go crazy

2) How do i set this Lightning Bolt Effect to appear on the enemy/s (if possible to more than one) hit by the spell?

3) If i need to do something with Triggers and JASS, where could i find a good tutorial or guide for those? i tried to google it by myself but i just ended up with myself jumping around from page to page but without understanding what i was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.