• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A way to make a unti "hop" while channeling an ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm no good with animation names or whatever it is that makes units move while casting an ability..
Is this possible? To make a unit repeatedly "hop" while channeling an ability, until done?
Thanks.

Level 11
When you say "hop", do you mean jump? Jumping is only possible if you use JASS. Search the Spells forum and you'll find many jump systems. However, I don't think the caster will continue channeling if you make it jump.

Level 11
Yes, but not every unit is able to hop. If he means a unit that can hop, then that isn't a problem anyway, since units repeatedly use their spell animation while channeling. I still don't get it...

Yes, but not every unit is able to hop. If he means a unit that can hop, then that isn't a problem anyway, since units repeatedly use their spell animation while channeling. I still don't get it...

do you get it now?...

All you have to do Nackel, is what check the animation is that you want from the gnoll, by selecting the gnoll and viewing the animations in the little preview box on the left, then in the object editor, under your spell, for the Art - Animation names, fill in what the animation was when you saw it. (not including the amount of time the animation takes)

Status
Not open for further replies.