• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A terrainer is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there.

I'm making a 6 player map, but i figured out that my map was too small. (160 x 160).

What I need is a terrainer to make me a 256 x 256 or maybe 224 x 224, map. The tileset is Icecrown Glacier/Nothrend, but the important thing is, that I want the Lich King to stand in the middle of the map. (I will make the Lich King and creeps myself). So the map will be like Icecrown with a scourge citadel in the middle. (Scourge Citadel surrounded by walls and gates). This scourge area must be a bit big, because I want to place a lot of creeps there.

It would be nice if you would place:
6 x Start Locations, 2 x Taverns, 4 x Shops, 2 x fountains of life, 2 x mercenary camps, trees and 6 x goldmines. Water is optional.

I want someone else to make the terrain for me, because im not very skilled at this part, but I am good at using the other editors.

I will make Object Editor, Trigger Editior and Import Manager myself.

I hope someone is up to the challenge.

Best regards, Rivengan.

Status
Not open for further replies.