• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A sketch im doing wip :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
im making this sketch i scand a image i drew and loded it in photoshop and figured ima finish making it their.

well here it is so far
body-wip-2.png

i fixed the lines and stuff in photo shop also.
i used stroke on the ona low opasity to make them be seena bit more i draw lightly

i use a book my teacher gave me a long time ago, i read up in it the anatamy of people so i can learn how to draw all the stuff i need

but tell me what you guys think so far

p.s
ima keep updating this page with my stuff so idont make more topics

Level 7
nice start, when your finished i suggest you use a dark bg since it makes the colours seem more clear and less "blant".

Seems fine apart from the squarish wrist and hand, but keep it up! i want to see it finished! :D

yea i can wait till its done also.

its hard drawing all in photoshop lol

the hand tho what i do is i start wuith circles and squars and X's

circle for joints

square form hands and such

X i color the x for the colors ima do ro x marks the spot where ima work on when i relode the stuff.

so the hand is a squar for that reason lol

Level 2
Woowww! looks much better than yesterday ZODD keep up the good work i cant w8 to see the finished product
i like that tatto thing on him but in a way it feels like it oppose itself. Because since the chest curves inward and the design seems to curve outward i looks a bit unusual. but besides that niceeee

Level 7
i use a book my teacher gave me a long time ago, i read up in it the anatamy of people so i can learn how to draw all the stuff i need

as i said in my first post i used a book my teacher gave to me as a referance
it was a book about anatomy of the body.I also own a few books from this series calldhow to draw, it has loads of diff books like as example how to draw girls, how to draw giant robots etc.

but if iwanted to steal something wouldent you think i would steal the last one their it looks way better than the 1 i drew.

Level 45
well, i matched them up, and overlapped them and they fit, pretty dam well you know?
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/werewulf15/123-1.jpg

And it occurred to me, in books, usually they don't tell you to start from a certain part of the body, often they tell you to do a basic layout of the whole body(shapes and cubes or stick figures) then advance from there.

Level 7
what im saying is i used the book i own as reference i look at how they say yto draw and how they have it and i try to draw a similer vers . like heres something i just made in the few mins between our post i know its not great but i just drew it fast

oh you mis understood what i said before what imean was i scand from my drawing book that i use for my art class i know iwrot from on the other thing thatsa typo .

i use this book that has spirals on the side with just plain white paper in it.

i dont want to edit my other post to seem like im hiding anything.

Attachments

• sketch-proof.jpg
    sketch-proof.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.