1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

a question about a model!

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Emanuel, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Emanuel

Emanuel

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wanted to ask a question to all users on this site ... wanted to know if anyone saw this model? and where and who can take this model!

thanks for all

d.JPG

2. Acvong

Acvong

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i dont think this is a model i think this is just a cryptfiend attatched with a banshee to the chest/head. I tryed it and it looks exactly the same, try adding a banshee attatchment to its head = a banshee + cryptfiend or u could try adding a banshee to its chest = a banshee rider. Hope that helps

3. Emanuel

Emanuel

Resources:
    Resources:
    then to make this model so I was looking for a cryptfiend (on horseback) and a Banshee? and what they are saying?

thanks

4. Acvong

Acvong

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well im not sure what u mean but incase you dont know what i mean, here it is.

Go object editor and their i edited the SPHERE ability to make a banshee cryptfiend, just load the map and test it.

note you can change the attatchment points on the sphere ability, make an ability similiar to it, and it will still work test it out . i reccommend you change the attatchments that i did to chest or head. Hope this helps

Attached Files:

5. Emanuel

Emanuel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Acvong this beautiful ... thank you this about the same as the image ....

6. Acvong

Acvong

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh yes i forgot to mention that if you use it, i suggest u change the crypt fiends attack projectile to a banshee. you'll see if you try attacking with the projectile banshee

7. Vegavak

Vegavak

Resources:
    Resources:
    Since you based the ability off sphere, I'm going to guess the banshee flies off the crypt fiends head towards the target?

If so, that's hilarious.

8. Acvong

Acvong

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah lol didn't notice it would until u told me :)thumbs_up:) if you want to change it Emanuel base it off the Item - Bonus Armor + 1 and change it into a unit ability(so u dont learn it), make it 0 armor bonus and add the attatchment likke i did with the sphere ability sorry my mistake.
    but u dont have to base it off that its just my example. Here i did it agen

Attached Files:

9. Emanuel

Emanuel

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like most of the previous .... I am an ambition that was for weapons in Nerubians I am not achieve by the swords and shields!