• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a question about a model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I wanted to ask a question to all users on this site ... wanted to know if anyone saw this model? and where and who can take this model!

thanks for all

d.JPG

Level 5
Well i dont think this is a model i think this is just a cryptfiend attatched with a banshee to the chest/head. I tryed it and it looks exactly the same, try adding a banshee attatchment to its head = a banshee + cryptfiend or u could try adding a banshee to its chest = a banshee rider. Hope that helps

Level 5
then to make this model so I was looking for a cryptfiend (on horseback) and a Banshee? and what they are saying?

thanks

Level 5
Well im not sure what u mean but incase you dont know what i mean, here it is.

Go object editor and their i edited the SPHERE ability to make a banshee cryptfiend, just load the map and test it.

note you can change the attatchment points on the sphere ability, make an ability similiar to it, and it will still work test it out . i reccommend you change the attatchments that i did to chest or head. Hope this helps

Attachments

• Crypt Fiend.w3x
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
Level 12
Since you based the ability off sphere, I'm going to guess the banshee flies off the crypt fiends head towards the target?

If so, that's hilarious.

Level 5
Yeah lol didn't notice it would until u told me :)thumbs_up:) if you want to change it Emanuel base it off the Item - Bonus Armor + 1 and change it into a unit ability(so u dont learn it), make it 0 armor bonus and add the attatchment likke i did with the sphere ability sorry my mistake.
but u dont have to base it off that its just my example. Here i did it agen

Attachments

• Crypt Fiend.w3x
    16.4 KB · Views: 53
Level 5
I like most of the previous .... I am an ambition that was for weapons in Nerubians I am not achieve by the swords and shields!

Status
Not open for further replies.