• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] A Partner In Map Creating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello

I have been a member and user of the Hive Workshop for quite some time,
now i am planning to get into mapmaking.

As the title implies I have a need for partners, Since i cannot make
cinematics on my own. Since i am just now starting, i don't have high standards.

I have a project going on, namely a Melee Camping... Here is the Raw Script for the First Camping:

Main Backstory and Origin of Elnodas:

Once, Existance was only darkness infinite. There was nothing but the creatures of the night (Shadow Walkers / Ghosts)
But all wasn't doomed, for there was one corner of the world where it all began. Nobody knows what the place is called
or what it looks like. But only that the Creator, Galaxius, Lord of the Stars. It was told that he came for something
called the Pilgrimage of Life, the journey of creating planets and pushing back the darkness. But as all gods and creators,
did Galaxius also leave Elnodas.

Today, Elnodas is home to many different races and beings...

Humans: Pround and aincent people, they were one of the first to appear beside the elves and dwarves.
They live in big cities and create many empires, some still follow the primal way of life.
Elves: Wise and agile folk, live in villages between forests, they dispise humans and dwarves for being industrial
and wounding with the forests and the resources of the earth.
Dwarves: Greedy goldminers... They are the richest people in the world... If they wouldn't be constantly
rebelling against their own kind and wastin all those resources. They are not fond of elves
and see the humans as competition.
Orcs : There are many kinds of orcs on Elnodas, biggest of them being brought together by the Fortitude clan.
Yet the Orcs have a mysterious past of what even most of their own kind doesn't know about.

These are all the races found currently and are the ones important to the first Story Mission.

Mission 1: Petty Struggles
Connor Lawson a hunter, has returned from his hunting trip only to find some orcs
attacking his town. The orcs are raveled in mystery since they don't bear the symbol
of fortitude, the mark of the known orcs. He meets a strange Orc named Kayran who is
leading the attack. He must reach Eric Python, a captain of his town, to end the orcs
and make clear for an evacuation.

THIS IS A FIRST SCRIPT AND IT WILL CHANGE DRASTICALLY OVER TIME, I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND CHARACTERS

Alright... I can only give the Google drive file... If you don't have it... Then i don't have any idea what to do

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxwY9sERa06YaDNTREFhWHVkOUU

Last edited:
Level 23
I dont want to be the one saying this, but "If you are interested you can Private message me or just comment on the thread." but you have not given people anything to be intrested in, other than "my script".

Maybe some pictures, ideas etc wouldnt hurt, maybe someone will find them interesting and join you in the making.

Level 2
I'm new, at least it's not like any other site where people are f***king ingnorant.
Thank you for some feedback, I really appreciate good criticism.

EDIT: Have you ever been to Youtube?... Nobody on the site can give good criticism..
or i haven't seen them yet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.