• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A noob question... my bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok am not noob at WE am actualy making an ORPG and there is something that i need to know... i know its possible. When i revive a creep i use a simple triger

• creep revive
    • Event
      • Unit - A unit Die
    • Condition
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
    • Action
      • Wait 30.00 second
      • Unit - Replace (Dying unit) with a (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) using The new max. of unit life and mana
But this make the creep revive at its dying point. I wan the creep to revvie at its starting point so can someone make me the triger please?

p.s. sorry if i made errors in my triger i cant convert it to text because i got a french editor so it make this

• creep revive
    • Evénements
      • Unité - A unit Meurt
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Egal a Neutre Hostile
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
      • Unité - Replace (Dying unit) with a (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) using Le nouveau max. de l'unité life and mana
p.p.s. i know they realy made a bad traduction... 1/2 of the editor is english and the other 1/2 is french... plus they made some grammar errors........ ahhhh blizard... they suk in french lol even what unit say is strange... i mean some time its realy strange...

Level 6
Sorry about double posting but its been one day. I know i may look kinda impatient but i realy do need this triger comon someone take 2 sec and look for it... i tried to do it but i just cant find a way to do it and i know its possible because i used it before, a guy gave me the trigger.

Level 32
It depends on the dying unit's original starting location. It might be best to use a region to do it as detecting the original starting point of individual units may not be possible, so:

[TRIGGER=Revive Creeps in Region]
Revive Creeps in Region
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
Actions
Set L = (Center of CreepRegion000 <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Neutral Hostile at L facing Default building facing degrees
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L)[/TRIGGER]

Level 6
Thanks i hope this will work the way i need it to and i kinda figured a way to make it revive at etch spot but it require LOT and LOT of region so i will make a global area random spawn basing on your triger

Level 32
Indeed. It will work for all creeps:

• Conditions
    • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile

Just be sure to create your regions(s) carefully so that they are compatible with the original unit's starting location(s). You may need many such regions.

Level 6
Actualy i just made a totaly beter system. It automaticaly create the number of creep i wanted (30 assassin and 30 bandit). When it create them they go in a area caled "creep mover" and when they enter this area they are randomly moved into the wanted area and then there is a "wait 1 second" and it order them to move randomly with an attack point every 10 second. Isint that good? hehe

EDIT: nevermind about the random i figured something even beter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.