• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A new gambling game for WoW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made up a new game of gambling! Yes I know, gambling was banned from World of WarCraft, but this game is awesome! You have to have atleast 2 people in the game. To start, you give the host the money you want to bet, then everybody else puts in that much money, or they drop if they don't want to bet that much. Everybody rolls and the person that gets the highest number gets 9/10 of all the money, oh yeah, I forgot to mention money must be payed in 10s, so it's easier to count 9/10's of. If you want to play, I have a character on Dark Iron, an alliance character named Eleesha, I'm a level 11 mage, it's a fun game if your bored!

Level 25
You'll be banned

Anywho, want a fun gambling game? I have one

Firstly, get a group of 5 people. Make sure one is a level 60 warlock

Then get him to do Ritual of Doom

Boom, there's your gambling game. See who dies

Level 12
Mecheon said:
Oi, Rabbid, stop being a necromancer, accept the fact that Blizzard has no reason to make racial lore look cool or sensible at all, just like grinding and grabbing the loot.

Ok?

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.