• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a modeling program

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.45/blender-2.45-windows.exe
if you were looking for what v of blender. Blender is a compleet modeling program that can do it ALL as far as i can tell except convert to .mdx
i dont use it much though, cause its complicated
If your looking to edit models war3model editors the way to go
or even creat very basic models cause you can import parts of other models
In theory you could do most the stuff with war3model editor because you can import the primatives and work from their, but it cant deleet faces,verticies and stuffs

Level 1
You can use Blender for creating models from scratch. I prefer it than other modeling programs, but then again that just me. ( I can't model too well. =/)

Status
Not open for further replies.