• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Mere Introduction Of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Welcome!Enjoy your stay with the hive there are all kinds of people (I've noticed).So hope you have fun many people are kind and most people relize at one point that there flaming and stop to apologize.

Good luck and have fun.

Level 1
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. While I don't really have a talent on the world editor(yet), I'm looking to join a community of people who share my interest in WC3(and infernals).

Level 7
Well theres skinning modeling map making and just talking.Whichever they all are fun more harder then others(depending how well you want to do it).Me im a skinner so have fun In the hive.

Level 3
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. While I don't really have a talent on the world editor(yet), I'm looking to join a community of people who share my interest in WC3(and infernals).

i guess u like warm welcomes, because u like infernals so much right? well anyway, have a good time in the hive, and if you want to learn mapping, here is a hint: just screw around with the editor for like 5 hours or so (not saying 5 hours after each other) and you'll be an expert :thumbs_up: . thats how i learned mapping.

Level 4
Doomguards are better than Infernals!

haha just messing around with yah. Have a great stay at Hive Workshop and if theres anything you ever need dont be afraid too ask...just make sure its in the right area. Enjoy your stay!

Level 1
Nice one, fenix. I'll try getting around to that mapping tip.
Durgon, that was a close one if you weren't kidding i'd be forced to use rain of chaos spell on your traitorous behind. lol jk!!! :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.