• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Greetings. I'm in a need of a new loading screen for my Glideon. It's not have be good but at least have to be better than the current one (the map is still at pending map section). It's more like a 1024x768 picture request actually, I will convert it to loading screen version by myself.

You are free to use in-game screenshots or to take pictures from google, or the combination of both. And of course, have to be ice themed, if you can include "racing" theme as well, that would be much better.

If you want to take my request, please PM me and I will send the banner's pdf file to you. It's optional tho whether you want to include the banner or not.
And please add "www.Hiveworkshop.com" at the left bottom corner of the picture, and "www.glideon.forumid.net" at the right bottom corner of the picture. Just make sure they are readable. ;)

You will have your rewards and will be credited of course.

And again, just send me the result in a 1024x768 picture. :)

Thanks.

(Meh, if you feel lazy to download the map, here is the current loading screen)

Request canceled

Attachments

• LoadScreen.jpg
    LoadScreen.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.