• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Umm... Not exactly. Cuz you didn't actually mention the "Point with Polar Offset" stuff. Instead of a Region you select THAT and then you give to the first value the base point around which the circle comes, the second one is the distance with that point -> the size of the circle and the last one is the Integer A indeed which means that it's the creaction itself of the circle :wink:. I didn't mean to get over you Blademaster but you didn't say everything and usually full explanation is better.

Level 11
Ok, let's see. I don't remember the EXACT code and it's... 6:53 AM here but I'll try to post something.
Btw, everything in the [] are just comments.

example of comment of myself: [Ability Comparision]

EVENT - An unit Starts the effect of an Ability
CONDITIONS - (Ability being cast) equal with (Yourability) [Ability Comparision]
ACTIONS - For Each (Integer A) from 1 to 360 DO (Action) [This means that you use a For... for multiple actions]
- Create a special effect at position of (Casting Unit) offset by Range [here you set the size of the circle... this is the distance between the particles and hte caster] towards (Integer A) Degrees.

That is all. Hopefully it works ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.