• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A few little (or not so little ^^) requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
[Models] - [Female RPG characters - weaponless]

Intro:
Hello everybody, may i start by saying ty in advance for anything you come up with for me.

Project:
I'm currently in the beginning stages of creating a ORPG... yes, another one... I have a ... unique (i think) hero creation strategy, in which there are no classes.. you make your own depending how you play.

As a result i'm also wanting to have fully attacheable models, including females, for da girlies out there.

I have already DL'd some of Tenebrae's wonderful RPG chars, so i am not looking for Female versions, the models i am looking for are :-

Request:
* Name: Dwarven Heroine (female hero)
* Type: Model, scratch or edited.
* Details: I would like it to have no weapons, light armor (leather maybe) and no helm, attacheable points for all. Skin would prefferably be a light brownish color.

* Name: Human Heroine (Female hero) - same as dwarf attach wise.
* Details: I would like it to have no weapons, light armor (leather maybe) and no helm, attacheable points for all. Pink skin preferably, humanlike ya know :)

* Name: Night Elf Heroine
* Details: I would like it to have no weapons, light armor (leather maybe) and no helm, attacheable points for all. Blueish Nelfy skin tones on this one.

* Name: High Elf Heroine
* Details: I would like it to have no weapons, light armor (leather maybe) and no helm, attacheable points for all. High elven poncy style pinks hehe.

* Name: Orcish Heroine
* Details: I would like it to have no weapons, light armor (leather maybe) and no helm, attacheable points for all. Green, nice, proper greeny green orc please :)

* Global Details: If any of the models are edited, the current models i have from Tenebrae are edited from the Blademaster base, thus where possible, it would be great if that would be a starting point, for attack consistency between characters, and 2h wielding allowances. If thats too much trouble, i dont ofc expect you to go to that length. :)

Ty in advance.

P.S. if u want any screenies / dls / whatever of my map feel free to ask, will upload em asap.

--EDIT-- Since posting this, i have come to the realisation, that i dont need 5 models, i need 5 skins... and 1 model :), this is due to the fact that the elven, human, and orc female "physiques" are roughly the same (i dont care if orc is tuskless) and as for the dwarf, i can just, shrink her. So... i guess im changeing my request from the models, to 1 model with 5 different skins.

I'm currently using the Orc Watcher, posted by Nasrudin on this site, but she has a weapon, which i would rather not have, and dont have a clue how to remove + edit n stuff :p this is her piccy :

models_1571_screenshot_tnb.jpg
I would also like it if the skins / model provided of the orc, were a bit more... fleshy, as the Male orc i have is topless for some reason ^^ and i would like it if they were more similar. Plus orcs eh? never wanna wear armor do they... *sighs* : P

Last edited:
Level 2
~Bump~

i have also had a crack at editing the watcher model since last --edit--, and have successfully removed her weapon, still awaiting Nasrudins reply as to having a crack at reskinning her though, so shortly this thread may be ... redundant, but.. thought i'd bump anyway hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.