• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

_Frozen Warrior_.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first skin,so if there is something wrong tell me so i will learn something...
Its good for Northrend or Icecrown scenarios.
I have done also a Skeleton Archer and a Skeleton Grunt with this textures and im working on a Ghoul.

However give me credits if you use it and dont modify it without my permission.

Keywords:
skeleton,ice,frozen,zombie,snow,cold,bones,icecrown,northrend
Contents

Frozen Warrior (Texture)

Reviews
13:19, 11th Nov 2009 67chrome: Looks like a filter was applied over the skeleton, as much of the original skin is still showing through. I like the team color on the shield, but the ice-effect needs to look much more intentionally placed and far...

M

13:19, 11th Nov 2009
67chrome: Looks like a filter was applied over the skeleton, as much of the original skin is still showing through. I like the team color on the shield, but the ice-effect needs to look much more intentionally placed and far less random. Nice concept though. If you want to learn some good freehand techniques to improve on this skin check out the skinning tutorials at this site ;)