• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(8)Silver Owl

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
(8)Silver Owl
Player Suggest: 4v4, 2v2v2v2, FFA
Inspiration: Feralas, Turtle Rock
Map Creator: Zucth

253687-92a0fca54c59435b431511b79055ef5f.jpg

Map Description:
Silver Owl is the name of a dead winter marsh island.
Neutral Building:
28 Goldmines (base - 12500, Isles - 10500)
2 Tavern
5 Goblin Merchant
8 Goblin Shipyard
8 Mercenary Camp - Sunken Ruins
2 Fountain of Health

Hostile Building Offer:
6 Sky Fury Tower - Rune of Rebirth

Creep Camp:
20 Green
50 Orange
8 Red [+8 base]

Information:
-Map have a size [152x156]
-give a choice to player to play ship by shorten down the range by 2/3 to the enemy
-random position island FoH&Shop
-p6 has a chance to drop lizard lightning

Creator Note:
-I want to give more choice to the ship gameplay and merc camp but with the custom melee:no is a need which is why I made a second version call cp (complete)
Previews
Contents

(8)Silver Owl (Map)

(8)Silver Owl CP (Map)

Level 13
Wow, I would like to leave a review but sadly, I do not have a w3 reforged.
i gotchu fam

I used https://viewer.hiveworkshop.com/downgrader/ to make it playable though I need to copy and paste the Melee Initialization, manually set the player neutral passive and hostile units. And the doodad tends to be broken. I can't tell from the screenshots if it is the rock chunks doodad since it's too blurry so I just swapped all missing doodads with rock chunks.

I hope you don't mind Zucth!

Post Edited 2/16/2023: Updated map, I missed a couple of neutral buildings and creeps

Attachments

• (8)Silver Owl downgraded.w3x
    232.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: