• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Burning Nexus (Open RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Shantari walks slowly through the forest, looking for something he wasn't having much luck finding. He unravles the map he has in his hand and looks to the east, "Not far n- Oooooohhh... I'm in luck..." He reaches out a bony hand and places it around a glowing pink crystal "Brilliant" He whispers the word "Eulalia" and dissapears.

"Oof, where am i?" Looking around he is strartled by the amazing scenery before him and whispers "The Burning Nexus..." He looks forward and sees a figure looming in the darkness, he walks forwards to investigate.

((OOC: Anybody can assume the role of the figure in the darkness))

Level 3
Suddenly a hand grabs Shantari's side and shoulder him around. "I wouldn't go near him," the teal-skinned newcomer says. "You so much as exchange looks he'd put a nice big smile across your throat without thinking twice."

The two exchange an awkward moment of silence then the teal-skin says, "This part of the district isn't safe, especially for someone who has just appeared from a plume of smoke. The name's Vec, perhaps I can lead you somewhere more, suited, for you," he says, eyes flickering through assorted pouches attached to Shantari's belt.

Level 11
(OOC: Really think you should provide a detailed description of the "Burning Nexus" and other areas that may be introduced into your first post Shantari. More then likely more people will jump in. Also Vectorxman... great sega game!)

The "Figure" continues to walk closer to the two and is close enough for them to make out some details. It's a male wearing a black trench coat with his face hidden in a shadow created by his hood. Chains dangle off the Dark coat, he stands at around 6'3" and his hands are barely noticable in black gloves from the sleeves of the coat.

He continues to casually walk towards the strangers but abruptly stops about 12 feet from them.

Level 3
(ooc:no i get on this site almost every day to check on the model and icon submissions for my maps, i was just waiting for Shantari to reply. Apparently no ones interested in this so I'll save myself lol)

As the hooded figure starts to move Vector guilds Shantari off in a new direction. "Get out of the city as fast as you can!" yells Vector. He glances back to see the figure pull out a bit of the radioactive mineral.
"Go!", as he screams these words the hooded figure teleports in this direction and that (ooc:just like nightcrawler from Xmen, especially with the smoke cloud effect.), striking fear in Vector. Suddenly, he was face to face with the figure, and a stinging sensation relaxed over his chest.
As Vector fell deeply wounded the figure removed the blade and saw that Shantari was far down the street, and the material has melted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.