• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTrollShadowHunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Hawkwing
HeroForestTrollShadowHunter. Based on ShadowPriest. Red Parts are team coloured

Keywords:
troll,shadow,priest,hunter
Contents

ForestTrollShadowHunter (Model)

ForestTrollShadowHunter (Model)

Reviews
[IGNORED] This model is currently ignored for the following reasons: -Model has a bug that makes it unusable. Parts of it will not follow the unit. PM a moderator or me if you have any further questions or resolve this issue. --donut3.5--

M

[IGNORED]
This model is currently ignored for the following reasons:
-Model has a bug that makes it unusable. Parts of it will not follow the unit.
PM a moderator or me if you have any further questions or resolve this issue.
--donut3.5--

Level 5
Wow thats a relly nice model, But yea the greens are diffrent shades still wounderful, and im a fan of the ":cry:" masks.
8/10

Level 3
The uper torso is a completely different tone of green and his head could be a little larger.

I'm sorry but in my oppinion

:thumbs_down: till you get his skin tone sorted.

Level 19
apaka if u really want to make an impact at hive make a zul'jin model i personally will rep u quite a bit if u can pull off a good zul'jin....i know alot of ppl been waiten for a zul'jin me being one....anyway just a suggestion....if u want this model to work u have to make his skin match on every part of his body.....good luck