• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VikingHouse

Keywords:
viking house hut
Contents

VikingHouse (Model)

Level 2
Quite nice, olof. Just curious, are you willing to make some models for a campaign I am working on? And yes, it is related, since it is a norse campaign.

Sorry, but I'm not doing requests for the time being, because I'm allready the modeler of a major project (Star Wars the Journey). but maybe I'll occasionaly make some viking stuff, and if you are interested you can check out some of my other models and skins, because I also made more viking related stuff, a Long boat, Viking Long House, Rune stone, Druid and an old coin.

Level 2
Understood taht you're working on a major project ATM. Perhaps I can give you suggestions on your next viking based models?

Level 2
Here is ONE thing that I am absolutley needing: altough this is a picture of Thor, I actually suits my character, Valgrad Bearathrak, in my campaign.

thor2.jpg

This looks like your smallest edit yet. Valuable more for the skin, I think. Nice work, though.
-VGsatomi
I deleted the window, chimney and made the whole house a little bit broader, AND the UV mapping is completely changed, that's because it uses the same skin as the other Viking house. I know it has not that many changes, but I though a viking house was needed and the human farm was no good, but it was suitable as base model.