• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UDrogue

Keywords:
undead rogue assassin
Contents

UDrogue (Model)

UDrogue (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 28th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 28th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 5
are you making all wow class/race/gender combinations or something? o_O
would be pwnage, great models!
lol i think that should be pretty obvious by now

Anyway, great model nasrudin you're getting really good at this. 4/5 for your undead rogue.

Level 1
:shock: :? :( :eek: This model truth it is beautiful,! It requests.... please to make, to give, bio hazard (resident Evil) Zill valentine....( Sorry, I cannot English......
I'm korean.....) :D :)

Level 1
Great job-good choice in anims-fantastic all around- except for the toes- possibly unecessary- or unsettling- not sure which
WTF are you talking about that toes are COOL. Have you ever played WoW well i guess not. 5/5

Level 2
Really awesome man, keep working on the forsaken, we need more "fleshy" undeads :(

Please please PLEASE bring to us the wow's ghoul and abomination :DDD (consider it a request? jeje)