• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBogartHand

Reactions: Heinvers
Lizard Boggart Kwa
~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hand Claw Paw
Bog
Frog

Keywords:
Lizard, Boggart, Green, Blood, Hand, Claw,Paw, Frog
Contents

BTNBogartHand (Icon)

Reviews
09:25, 4th Oct 2015 Apheraz Lucent: I know the potential you have, so I'd like you to work a little bit more on the icon before I give my rating on it. The icon lacks motion overall, and I'm not quite sure from where the light impacts the object...

M

09:25, 4th Oct 2015
Apheraz Lucent: I know the potential you have, so I'd like you to work a little bit more on the icon before I give my rating on it.

The icon lacks motion overall, and I'm not quite sure from where the light impacts the object. You could add some stronger shading job on the wrist, and also try to either make the blood stronger and more eye-catching, or to add some other element, such as background very faintly switching to yellow on edges of the hands, which will help the hand pop out and draw attention.

16:43, 26th Oct 2015
Apheraz Lucent: No changes made, but it's still useful. Approved.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Nice!

The background is a bit strong, making the hand melt with it, maybe reduce its strength a bit.