• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FlagStand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
FlagStand
by JB_McKnight

A simple prop doodad I made as a base for my coming Flag Models. There is a reason why I separated the stand from the original Flag models, And you'll pretty much see why when you try it.

I had extended it's lower portion much below the ground to make this doodad place-able on uneven terrain.

Textures:
In-game

Originially intended to be used as shown
212092-albums6391-picture69382.png

upcoming models

Other Uses:
212092-albums6391-picture69374.png

Scale it up and it can be used as a pedestal for statues.

Keywords:
flag stand pedestal
Contents

FlagStand (Model)

Reviews
Misha 20th May 2013 Moderator's Review: a sharper texture would be cooler, but the real thing you should fix would be the top part, having the same wrap one each side, like on the other parts of the model, would be a much much better idea

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
20th May 2013
Moderator's Review:

a sharper texture would be cooler, but the real thing you should fix would be the top part, having the same wrap one each side, like on the other parts of the model, would be a much much better idea

Level 26
I'm making it use in-game textures, which aren't always "THAT" good, and trying to give it the lowest filesize I could give it.

Use the mercenary building texture. There's a rather decent rock texture there that would've fit with that model you're working on. I'm refering of course only to the upper part of it, the one that is blurry. The lower part is good enough already though.