• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hydra Siren

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a geomerge bitween head of hydra with rewrapped siren body :p
feel free to use it or edit it like you want and credit isn't an obligation :) !!

edit : fixed an issue and completly rewrapped :) !! the portrait is the other version !!

Keywords:
naga, siren, hydra, fish.
Contents

Hydra Siren (Model)

Hydra Siren (Model)

Reviews
13:07, 11th Apr 2013 Misha: okay.. the scales that go from neck base to all the way down are very uneven, like.. there's one normal, one tiny, then one huge, and so on.. try to make them all even. tail does not look that bad to me, but the lower part...

M

13:07, 11th Apr 2013
Misha: okay.. the scales that go from neck base to all the way down are very uneven, like.. there's one normal, one tiny, then one huge, and so on.. try to make them all even. tail does not look that bad to me, but the lower part of it should also be covered in scales like on the front, as that still is kind-of the 'belly' of the snake. aand lastly, you could tweak those particles to the model's hand(s?), as the unit no longer carries a weapon

Level 9
The chest looks pretty messy, you should fix that. But you had a cool idea, this could be an experimental failure from the humans or new naga people.

Level 10
Wow quite a cool idea, but like the others said, stomach wrap should be re-do. Yeah, kinda reminds me of the naga in the cinematic where Illidan calls forth the naga from the depths of the sea.

Edit: If you did edit the wrap please update the screenshot. It gets people confused, like me.