• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I had a thing going on in here before, fell apart due to old GM falling inactive, me attempting to reignite the RP but even then falling short due to lack of people and general inactivity on my part.

Would be interesting to retry now that the RP forums have been rebooted.

Level 2
Possibru? I do a lot of tabletop RPing, so I might be down for a slower forum game sometime.

Level 1
I am open to roleplay , but it depends on the rules and setting.

I prefer a fantasy setting and fair, reasonable rules. (such as no God Modding, no perfect characters, character controlling and so on) I prefer a game that has some form of planning. I don't mind spontaneous rp ,but I believe in always having a plan in case we run out of random events to run.

I prefer group rp with at least two other people, but I do not mind one on one either. Large groups (5 or more people) in a single thread tend to overwhelm me unless the thread is moderately paced and not consisting of two or more people spamming like like 20 messages before I even get to post again.

Erotica is out of the question. I don't do it so don't ask. Ever. Adult themes are something I can handle, but I am not particularly interested in writing them. Romance is fine, but sex is something I tend to write as fade-to-black moments. I prefer to focus on more on the adventure aspect of a game.

I would like to try my hand at Warcraft rp (though the rp does not have to be. I am open to other things too!) and my characters tend to be OCs. I usually don't assume the role of a canon character because I like having creative freedoms without too much hassle. Not only that but I just have a lot of fun making my own character.

I am an adult with a family to care for and so I do maintain a semi-busy schedule so I'm not always available to post every day.

If any of you believe you might like to rp with me, I can be contacted here via personal message and we can discuss potential roleplay further.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.