• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 Awesome Terrain skins for download!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
good job, but can u show an ingame image? btw, which path is needed? i'm asking because in past, when i tried this, i had the problem that the tilesets weren't changed.

Level 7
i would like to see an ingame screenshot :D like i said, i had problems with the tiles, so it would interst me which do u take from the mpq.

Level 6
Wow, Sopho, you' re the best skinner I' ve ever seen! I' m long way to reach your level... By the way did someone looked at my Gold Wyrm skin? My first skin... Snif... Sob... :cry: Emotions... :wink:
Whatever. Let' s get on serious. I' ll post my 2nd skin today :wink: .
You can find my Gold Wyrm skin here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=774
I don' t know why, but the screenshot got deleted. It was a JPG, like they said, I wonder what' s happening...

My second skin I' ll submit is the Heaven and Earth Dragon. Yes I' m centered on dragons I know :wink: .
Laterz.

Status
Not open for further replies.