• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magma Golem

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple Magma Golem, a remapped Rock Golem with Firelord particles. Inspired by Mc !'s Magma Golem. Enjoy!
UPDATE: Improved unwrap on the head and bottom sections, and added eyes.

P.S. I realise it may be abit simple, but I'm hoping for a "Lacking 2/5" due to usefullness instead of rejection.

Keywords:
magma, rock, golem, fire, volcano, elemental, lava, burn.
Contents

Magma Golem (Model)

Reviews
16:02, 27th Feb 2010 DonDustin: the unwrap needs some more work DonDustin: do what D4RK_G4ND4LF suggested.

M

16:02, 27th Feb 2010
DonDustin: the unwrap needs some more work

DonDustin: do what D4RK_G4ND4LF suggested.

Level 19
!!! This is very nice and very useful !!!
If you could make various elementals like this one it would be damn useful for Oakwood and I think many other maps aswel!

EDIT: There's only one thing I don't like. That's his walk animation. It's really a 'walk' animation while he's actually floating. Maybe you could use his stand ready animation as a walk aswel? Or maybe other units have cool float animations.