• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ravagous Battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map I've had for a while, and just recently started to think of uploading, so here it is. Basicaly a normal melee map in Outland, with creeps and gold mines etc.
plz give responce and tips.

Keywords:
Outland, melee, Warcraft
Contents

Ravagous Battle (Map)

Reviews
16:32, 6th Apr 2010 Rui: At first, the concept seems nice, but when you get surprised and maimed by a Nether Dragon and a Doom Guard, it totally loses its fun. This is a very boring melee map in which you'll tech the whole game. I do not approve...

M

16:32, 6th Apr 2010
Rui:
At first, the concept seems nice, but when you get surprised and maimed by a Nether Dragon and a Doom Guard, it totally loses its fun. This is a very boring melee map in which you'll tech the whole game. I do not approve. Rejected.

Level 7
Im not sure if this was intended for four players, but i think it is too small! I played it with 3 computers (2v2) as it suggests and i found that the goldmine runs out too quickly. It would have been a draw if I didn't have my far seer hero and a couple of peons (which hadn't been killed in the massive battle when both sides cut through the trees)! I'm not sure on the creeps at the sides and middle, they seemed too difficult when there is a massive battle going on. Maybe put a couple of easy ones so heroes can level up quicker without dying!

Other than that i liked it! I thought the terrain was good and because of that I'll give +rep

I agree with Vengeancekael. Add a description, and once updated, add a changelog. You don't have to add a FAQ and Strategies though, unless you want a full-on detailed description. Don't ask for rep. Concerning the game, the terrain was excellent, but you should either increase the map size or make it 2 players only. There just isn't enough room for four people! Good work, 4/5.

Level 6
well... when i said i was goin to change it, my computer got overheated and turned off. after that i haven't found time to change it, but i you want, you have my permission to change it, just tell me before you do, or after it's completed.