• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The fight for Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Basically, This RP deals with a fantasy world, inhabited by many races. But it is also going to be mixed with Sci-Fi and the real world. Creating an interesting mix. The Story:

You were one of them. The "Outcasts" Sent to the West not only to find more land, but to get rid of you. These people came from all walks of life. Thieves, Wizards, Necromancers, you name it. The Islands of Miyager were set aside by the governments of the Old world to shuffle the out.casts onto boats. Ironclads, Galleons, and Frigrates were all mix.ed in. To add to it, the Island of Miyager was fortified like a prison. You start on the Island, as a Character.

(You cannot take over the "Old World.", nor sail to it. It is the Area East of the Red Line in the black. You sail West, to the Black Continents of Kalasa. No one who has ever gone there returned. Also, I will probably be playing the Antagonists. As you will see from the Beginning.)

http://s941.photobucket.com/albums/ad258/Kigaauuimp879/?action=view&current=Aretota.jpg
----
The Planet Aretota

Name:
Race: (Anything Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Humanoid like. But it has to be intelligent. No Bears with A.K47's.)
Class:
Profession:
Why are you an Outcast:
Appearance:
Bio:
A Group with you?:
Powers (If any):

Name: Zinga Ultur
Race: High Elf
Class: War.den
Profession: Leader of the Islands of Miyager
Why are you an Out.cast: N/A
Appearance: Blond hair, Elf Ears, Slim body, First-Class Outfit.
Bio: The Cruel, Relentless master of the lands of Miyager. He will kill Anybody, Besides his master, regardless of who they are.
A Group with you?: The Loyal Expedition with him. A group of about 500 from Various races.
Powers (If any): Dark, and Cruel powers. Such as Electrocution, Mental Torture, Telekinesis and more.

- Western Docks -

I stood there. It was rainy and a dark night. I watched the first wave of outcasts board. They shuffled on, as my men had pikes to their backs. I laughed, As I knew they wouldn't try anything. Would they? I didn't know, or care. I went back inside and sat down. The fan was on, and my case was open. Inside my journal i had been writing about the enjoyment i got from Torturing these souls. But I knew somewhere, i was wrong....

Level 14
Name: Krual Kreall
Race: Human (Elemental of magic)
Class: Lord
Profession: Lord of all magic.
Why are you an Outcast: He fought the old world with terrible beasts.
Appearance: White hair, Color Changing Eyes, Slim body, Robes
Bio: The Former, Powerful Lord of the ways of magic. He will destroy any one who gets in his way. He's war lasted 50 years. He is an immortal human.
A Group with you: The Cult of magic. All of his army now travels with him.
Powers (If any): All of magics.

Level 8
Name: Charles Montgomary
Race: Human
Class: Thief
Profession: Gentleman Thief
Why are you an Outcast: Found with stolen money and diamonds
Appearance: Tall, thin, brown hair, handlebar moustache, casual black suit, white leather gloves, walking cane with a brass otter on top of it, small dagger in his belt.
Bio: Montgomary is a materialistic gentleman thief, meaning he doesn't steal for material weath, but for pleasure and adventure, and would slide into society quite easily. Unfortunately, the wardens did a complete search of his manor and was found out to be a criminal. He isn't used to living rough or without luxury.
A Group with you?: No, he was abandoned by the guild
Powers (If any): No powers, but the brass otter on his cane can open its mouth to leave heavy smoke.

I was stabbed in the back with one of those terrible pikes. Pain surged through my body, but I had other worries - I could feel the back of the suit jacket rip. They didn't even let me pack clothing before I was shipped out. I turned around and stared angrily into the face of the prison warden.

"Don't you know who I am? That jacket cost me thousands! I dare say, boy, if you dare stab me again, I..."

I was impaled again with that pike. Again, that familiar pain pulsed through me. It had been ages since I saw some excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.