• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mephestrial Necromis

Model of one of my Dungeons and Dragons characters

Keywords:
skeleton, healer, knight, paladin
Contents

Mephestrial Necromis (Model)

Mephestrial Necromis (Model)

Reviews
09:01, 2nd Oct 2009 General Frank: Very interesting model edit and animation transfer. The skin does most of the work. Approved.

M

09:01, 2nd Oct 2009
General Frank:

Very interesting model edit and animation transfer. The skin does most of the work. Approved.

Level 7
It looks a little weird with a sword rather than a hammer, but change is always good. I like the book, If he had frostmorn he could be like a skeletal arthas.

Like I said, it is based on a D&D character of mine who happens to be a risen cleric with no memory of his existance before undeath only his personal belongings which he was using to uncover who he was (Including his book which will not be removed, if you feel like removing or changing the book it can be done through the skin).

Level 9
Ouch at the file size, though. It's a lovely model but the file size is a little too big for my taste. 4/5 from me until you reduce the file size if possible.

Level 4
Damn I love it! Finally found a skeleton swordsman with pretty nice two-handed sword.
Also, I'm happy that you didn't remove the book, I like it.

@Edit: Using holy magic as undead isn't prohibited, it's just less practical. According to lore, channeling light makes one closer to light. Being closer to light, makes one's soul closer to body. When undead's soul is closer to his body, he feels more (both emotions and stimuli), which makes him feel pain. And yes, that's why holy spells hit undead so much - it makes them feel rotting tissues and maggots in their bodies. Undead priest/paladin is torturing themself.

Last edited:
Level 8
Proportions are wonkie on this one... Also in the spell second animation the weapon goes through him... Not cool.