• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEnchantWeaponGreen

Third icon of a set.

This is a sword imbued with some type of green magic.
Green magic is generally associated with poison, necromancey, healing, nature, etc.
Give credits, do not redistribute, blah blah blah.

I dumbed out and forgot to save my .psd file for this one before sizing it down, so I won't be able to edit it. Hopefully it's good enough as is. If not, I am willing to redo the whole thing.

Credits to KelThuzad for his icon tutorial, and TDR for his colour blending tutorial.
Contents

BTNEnchantWeaponGreen (Icon)

Reviews
08:33, 5th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Matches with the other ones.

M

08:33, 5th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Matches with the other ones.

Level 12
Nice, lovely remake of the previous one.

Well made remake, but i like blue more than green.
If your going to make another, make a red one :p

4/5 +rep

Level 12
Nice, lovely remake of the previous one.

Well made remake, but i like blue more than green.
If your going to make another, make a red one :p

4/5 +rep

There already is a red one, click on the link in my first post that says "Red icon".

I will probably continue with this series and make yellow and purple/violet. No black or white though, too much of a pain to define.

Level 8
The overall sword is pretty good, however the shading in some places is pretty awkward. The gas coming off it seems to be a bit "chubby" Make it kinda ghostlier if you know what i mean. Also what is that thing in the lower left corner ? Over all no bad though :)