• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(12)The Hill

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A melee map i created on 2 days.
I hope you enjoy the map and if you find any bugs, unbalances or other post it.
Critism is fine, but please make it constructive :)
This map is a remake of an incoming request by supertoinkz
Supertoinkz gave me a request, and here is a remake of his request.
He requested: Ashenvale tileset with water, 12 players, without shops and creeps.
I made a map for him and made remade it. (added creeps, terrain, shops)
As i said before, I hope you enjoy the map!

Here is some information:
------------------
Name: The Hill
Players: 12
Drops: Level 1-6
Neutrals: 16x Goldmine, 3x Tavern, 1x Fountain of Life, 1x Goblin Merchant, 2x Temple of Boom, 2x Market Place, 2x Mercenary Camp
Creeps: Level 1-10
Description: The mighty dragons of the hill has been controlling the whole forest of ashenvale but now, the humans, orcs, night elfs and undeads are fighting for the victory and the control of the whole forest! Who is strong enought to own such a big area?
------------------

TheHillOverview.jpg

- Fixed terrain
- Balanced

Keywords:
the, hill, 12, (12), players, ashenvale, forest, mountain, x-omg-x
Contents

(12)The Hill (Map)

Reviews
13:02, 3rd Oct 2009 bounty hunter2: The terrain is very bad, mostly plain, bad texture variation, almost no props that could make it more interesting and realistic. The drops are imbalanced, the level 9 satyr group drops a mantle of inteligence +3...

M

13:02, 3rd Oct 2009
bounty hunter2: The terrain is very bad, mostly plain, bad texture variation, almost no props that could make it more interesting and realistic. The drops are imbalanced, the level 9 satyr group drops a mantle of inteligence +3 and a potion of invurnability? That's weak. The map composition is imbalanced aswell, and the map itself is dull. I suggest a complete remake.