• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1 item per type in inventory + mini map custom Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey ppls does anyone know how to limit a specific item in inventory 1 (i dont think that is explained well :? ) for example if unit has sword +1 if unit buys or give another sword +1 it drops that item so you can have more than 1 copy of sword +1.

and my second question is how do you change minimap pic i've read tutorials on a different site that say you change the file path to war3mapPreview.tga how ever when i do this it the minimap is pure white (probably because i removed the orignal file path (name of Picture) but when i try war3mapPreview/picture.tga it doesnt work (hide minimap is unclicked)

plz help as these bits are the last needed to finish off my map :D

Level 5
Sorry last question ^^ how do i uses arrays to make the only 1 item of that type in inventory so it can be used in multi player or will i have to make a trigger for each item and just create variables for each player? im not fussed which just that i read lots of triggers will cause lag :D

Status
Not open for further replies.