• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2B(2) Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
- Mystic can advance past lvl 25.

- Mystic loses gold from dying in the class quest.

- During Mystic class quest camera pans to Keep entrance for not only the player it's intended for but also for other players when leaving the keep. (ask muzzel about this - he experienced it)

- Got Error when entering Keep and skipping dialogue. This only happened once out of 4 times.

- OK, got disconnect when using the right pack version and trying to watch intro. I don't know what causes this, but other players didn't have the pack.
When playing solo with the pack, there are no issues with the intro.

- Minor flaw: The pack detection message calls player red "Player 0". This should be changed to "1".

- Footman companion in a certain new quest acts strange sometimes and runs to the other side of the wall at starting point. This sometimes aggros 2 guards (one of them through the wall).

-Psionic Mind control reducing max mana does not trigger. With or without the minion I still have the same amount of max mana. A debuff does show up though, but it appears to not be working.

Last edited:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
One player didn't see it. But I can see it every game also the ones I don't host/am bot owner of.
It's important that what is displayed perfectly matches for every player.

So if player 1 and 3 have the pack and 2, 4, 5 and 6 not, then it should display this for everyone:

Player 0 has the pack
Player 1 doesn't have the pack
Player 2 has the pack
Player 3 doesn't have the pack
Player 4 doesn't have the pack
Player 5 doesn't have the pack

It's important that all players see the same here. If there's a difference for even a single player, the game will desync. When the game starts, ask your players what they saw and report to me if there is anything not matching.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Ok. I will keep this in mind. One player (the hoster) didn't see anything. At least that's what he said, but it might have been due to the desync of many players flooding the message area and hiding the text.

Level 3
My Golden Band of Slashing has turned into a Petrified Amulet on my Assassin after -comp to 1.2B...is it lost forever?

Level 5
@1.2b(4)

• Edited with a fgacepalm.
  • Gnoll Sergeant's "Roar" applies to mercenaries and pets.
Merc roar 1.pngMerc roar 2.pngMerc roar 3.pngMerc roar 4.png

Last edited:
Level 5
Oh fishblade you know me :D it's all your fault for full-gearing your 25's now I wanna do it too! My mystic now just needs breastplate of the beast and it's the first char to get stash before class change haha. Thanks to euarchangel.

Yea such bloopers.. didn't even read the description fully. Was inserting "pre-class" 25 codes from god knows what version 7 a.m. after all nighter and I had to comp everything three times. I seriously ought to stop staying up too long and smoking. But the roar thing's fo' reals.

Status
Not open for further replies.