• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Волшебные Леса

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You will have to compete with your enemy to get these beautiful valleys.

It's my second melee map.
Enjoy, by GGoblin.

Keywords:
Strategy, Warcraft, melee, Melee, Lesa voinu, Леса воины
Contents

Волшебные Леса (Map)

Reviews
12:36, 13th Jan 2014 Orcnet: lacking map description

M

12:36, 13th Jan 2014
Orcnet: lacking map description

Level 21
Awful melee map!. The terrain is very small and restricted at the ramps so walking through them is difficult. Terrain looks bad and empty. The cliffs r really ugly! Can't understand y the fountains of health r surrounded by cliffs! Too flat terrain and more doodads could be added.

All in all, this gets 1/5 and I surely, but sadly, vote for REJECTION!

Level 30
Please, let's help the user by suggesting some improvements instead of posting the bad things in maps. It does not motvate the user in any ways even to improve his maps.

Anyways, as for your map, I hope you did read my suggestions at your first map though. Please do translate the map's name and file name to English. The Hiveworkshop does not accept maps that are in different language.

The terrain looks good to be honest to me. Though, I do know you are making a forest in here so you should have placed some grasses also in there actually, most of the terrain should be filled with grasses and with some Dirt Roughs and Vines. Remove the cliff also around the fountain and the waters. It lessens the space of the platform which blocks units on its way to it.

The item drops are quite decent though you should just make item drops as Random Miscellaneous or Permanent Item and not All because there are possible ways that it can also drop Campaign items or uneeded items for Campaign.

Lasty, you could at least improve a little your description by adding some description into it and some of its features or contents like how many Green, Red, Yellow Camps it has, Gold Mines it has, Shops it has, and some Author Notes.

Overall, here is my feedback and hopefully, follow this so in the future, you won't commit the same mistake.

Level 21
Oh yeah sorry I forgot to write the suggestions (I always write them)

MY SUGGESTIONS:-
- Add more grass and leaves
- Remove the watery parts because they r too small to fight in
- Remove the cliffs surrounding the fountains
- More hilly terrain
- If u could remove ALL cliffs and replace them with doodads, raising and lowering, it would be much better

These r my suggestions. I hope I helped u :)