• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting Tree Wizard Animations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For my CTF map (I'll be putting a link in my signature sometime soon... eventually...), I was hoping to incorporate a 'Tree Wizard' as one of the classes.

Of course, Blizzard's Ancient of Lore fits the bill wonerfully, only he has no spell animation save 'Spell Eat Tree'. Another problem I have with the ancient of lore is he has no hero glow, I know that this can easily be solved, but I never pursued doing so.

As far as the animation is concerned, it does not need to be anything fantastic. I am more than happy with another unit's animation being thrown onto the Ancient of Lore. Feel free to take spell animations from Arthas, Furion, or Spell Breakers, whatever works.

If you want to force me to get programs x and y, feel free to, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you could simply add a hero glow to the Ancient of Lore while you're adding an animation to him. Do you think it'd also be possible to recolor the Ancient of Lore's lanterns to match team color/hero glow?

One final request which honestly isn't very important, I'd like for the Ancient of Lore to match Treants, or perhaps for Treants to match Ancients of Lore. Either way, if you have the time to recolor one or the other's leaves, that'd be great.

Again, thanks if you can meet any of my requests, and thanks for reading my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.