• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSourceFix

I draw this yesterday and I decided to upload it here. This is a wizard's hand performing a spell. The blue color pretty much characterizes an ice or water spell. This is my first Icon submission, it's possible that I upload more. Hope you like it! ;) Give credit if you use it and contact me first if you want to edit it in some way.

Keywords:
green sleeve, hand, source fix, source, fix, blue light,
Contents

BTNSourceFix (Icon)

Reviews
14:33, 30th Dec 2008 Traxamillion: Useful for holy spells i will happily approve the blue version too if you fix it and upload.

M

14:33, 30th Dec 2008
Traxamillion: Useful for holy spells i will happily approve the blue version too if you fix it and upload.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Loved the icon, i will defiantly use it in my map for a ressurection ability or something ^^. Good up the good work