• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tommy Wiseau: The Tommy Wi-Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
133407-albums3940-picture51193.png

tommyW.png
[rainbow]I’M ACTUALLY PRETTY SURE YOU’RE RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.[/rainbow]

Oh hi Mark! Oh hi doggy! Oh hi street! Oh hi me, haaa!

The father of "supposedly" black comedy, the writer, director, (executive) producer, and lead actor in The Room, the coiner of many significant expressions, the man, the myth, the legend.
I'm refering of course, to the most significant manifestation to the sublimity of the universe, cosmos, the natural world, and all living things.

It's Tommy Wiseau for pity's sake...

Johnny: I'm tired, I'm wasted, I love you darling.

Johnny: Nah.

Johnny: You think about everything, ha ha ha.

Johnny: I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did *not*. Oh hi, Mark.

Johnny: Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world!

Johnny: Thank you honey, this is a beautiful party! You invited all my friends. Good thinking!

Johnny: Of course what do ya think? They already put my ideas into practice. The bank saves money and they are using me and I am the fool.

Johnny: Oh hi Claudette!

Johnny: Let's go eat, HAAAAAH?

[rainbow]AND GUESS WHAT?! HE'S BACK! HE'S REALLY BACK![/rainbow]

I could hardly believe what I saw either. This isn’t 4chan trolling us, it’s for real folks. Starting September 25th, Machinima will be the home of the new Tommy Wi-Show.
It stars the writer, director, producer…you get the picture…of the “Black Comedy” The Room, Tommy Wiseau. The show is described as the following:

"Earth’s favorite cult film superstar, Tommy Wiseau, engages in a no-holds-barred struggle against mysterious alien forces and a million different
video games in this new weekly series that’s part talk show, part video gamereviews, and infinite amounts of weird sci-fi insanity."

I’ve got no clue what Tommy Wiseau knows about video games, but Machinima picking up this show is pure genius. Everyone’s going to tune in to see how big of a train wreck it’s going to be.
This could be like The Jersey Shore of video game shows, only no Snooky (thank God). As sad as this may sound, I can’t wait to watch the first episode.

What do you think of The Tommy Wi-Show? Are you going to tune in? Is it going to be plain garbage?

Leave your thoughts and comments with us below!

Source: http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/09/the-tommy-wi-show/

[highlight]

NOTE TO ABSENT AND DISORIENTED

[/code]

For those completely oblivious goons and maggots out there (I don't care if you're reading this), I have no respect for your existence. I would however consider... aaaah, a re-evaluation so to speak. That is if you would, despite the "considerable gravity" of your self-aggrandized mockery of a schedule, put aside an hour or two to educate yourself in the subject of... well, Tommy Wiseau. The links below would be a good place to start.

Related Material:

Profiles and Articles

Nostalgia Critic

[rainbow]THIS SHOW IS GOING TO TEAR ME APART![/rainbow]

Last edited:
Level 25
Hi fladdie.
You're my favourite poster. Thanks a lot, bye!
I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did *not*. Oh hi, Hindy.
You are lying! I never hit you! You are tearing me apart, Hindy!
Anyway, how is your sex life?

Ha ha ha. What a story, Fladder.

Edit: This will be a hell of a train wreck that none of us tommy "fans" could miss

Last edited:
Level 7
That son of a bitch told me that I would get it within 3 months. I save them bundles. They're crazy. I don't think I will ever get it. They betray me, they didn't keep their promise, they trick me and I don't care anymore. The Hive saves money and they are using me and I am the fool.

...Hi, fladder! Let's go eat HUUUUUH.

Level 13
You people need to get yourselves together and stay on topic.

Also this video pretty much confirms to me that no human logic runs through the mind of Tommy Wiseau.

Status
Not open for further replies.