• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Demoness

Keywords:
undead demon warrior
Contents

Demoness (Model)

Demoness (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works ingame and in Viewer and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Model works ingame and in Viewer and performs well.

Level 4
I've been waiting for a more Forsaken-looking unit for a while...AND THIS ONE IS IT!!!

Very great job. Now if you have a male one too, that would be nice...

5/5

Level 9
almost perfect, just need some upgrade in anims

nevertheless, way cool Nasrudin!

Level 6
Its great, but I think there is something wrong with the lower jaw, its not really bad, but I feel it misses something in that area.

Level 5
You know, i'm not a Forsaken fan or anything. I'd rather be part of the scourge. But since you're in the WOW modeling business, can you model this undead warlock?
undeadwarlock.jpg

nice nasrudin, u did a great job for an mdl editing once more.

to bad that darky's script don't work correctlly, he could just have a wc3 mpq list, make his code loop around each of the paths in the list and compare them with the model's image paths, but ofcourse using text comparition instead of binary comparition. (maybe u don't get it, programing things :wink: )

Level 4
I must make a personal note on this model as I have downloaded it and been very pleased, I often download models, use them, play about a bit, but now I'm looking at the idea of a project !Shocks! I may well have to use this'n, I've downloaded a few others, but I'm very pleased with this one, well done, 4/5 one thing I would say, is as it already has hero glow on it, to make it a full "Hero" try giving a bit of glow to the weapons too, anyway, thanks a bunch, you may excpect credits in my maps in the future.